GoSharkDiving has already established itself as a premier shark diving tour operator for Southern Africa. We have built up a comprehensive network of operators, lodges and resorts and are therefore able to offer you the convenience of a one-stop, tailormaking holiday service.
We will take you right up close to the ocean's most vicious predators on unforgettable diving experiences... See up to 18 different shark species off South Africa's coastline. From the stormy Atlantic Ocean - home to the Great White Shark - to the balmy Indian Ocean ....
Our featured 1 Day Shark Cage Diving Expeditions close to Cape Town are:
- Shark Alley Express - Great White Shark Cage Diving and Viewing at Gansbaai (close to Cape Town, South Africa) - We are offering you a rate of ZAR 1,190 pp / US 89 pp / EUR 79 pp (discounted from the normal rate of ZAR 1,650pp - more than 25% off our normal price). This price valid if you confirm your booking on or before 27 November 2015 (Extended Shark Week Special Price). Actual trip can be for any date in the future. This is for this Great White Shark Cage Expedition at Shark Alley , only a short transfer by road from Cape Town. We run trips daily. Contact us today to avoid dissapointment. Click here for more information on this trip: Great White Shark Cage Diving Cape Town
- Seal Island Express - Great White Shark Breaching and Cage Diving at Seal Island - close to Cape Town (as seen on AirJaws 1 and Airjaws 2)
- Blue Water Predator Express - Dive with Blue and Mako Sharks off the Cape Town coast
Our newest Expedition:
Shark and Safari Expedition (2 Days) - Make the most of your limited time in Cape Town with our combination Shark and Safari Expedition. On these two days we will combine the unique animal life found in the Western Cape region both on and off shore. Nowhere else in the world can you do this combination tour in only 2 days. You will view these wildflife in their natural enviroment. environment. Do Great White Shark Cage Diving on Day 1 and a Big 5 Safari on day 2 - both activities close to Cape Town
We focus on planning and arranging. Tailor-made diving trips in and around South Africa Organising safaris in Africa's top game reserves and prime wilderness areas Making arangements for independent travellers and small groups.
We are fortunate to be located in close proximity to some of the best diving, whale watching and white shark viewing available anywhere in the world. But we are also within easy reach of the world's famous game reserves like the Kruger National Park in Mpumalanga and Hluhluwe in KwaZulu-Natal.
Combining a safari with a visit to one of the world's most beautiful cities - Cape Town - has become one of the most popular international tourist choices, offering visitors the best and most scenic African attractions in a relatively short space of time.
Some of our featured Multi-Day Expeditions are:
- Great White Shark Diving Express - 4 Day Shark Dive close to Cape Town. Also include accommodation, private guided transfers, diving and other activities in and around Cape Town.
- Sardine Run - The annual migration of millions of sardines over thousands of kilometres has been described as one of the greatest marine spectacles on earth.
- Africa's Big 7 Expedition - Experience Africa's Big Seven: Whales, Great White Sharks and the Big Five. Witness a magnificent array of wildlife on land and at sea on GoSharkDiving's newest luxury Expedition.